Who We Are
Ottawa Magazine is published by SJC Media. SJC also publishes Maclean’s, Chatelaine, Toronto Life, Today’s Parent, FASHION, Weddingbells, and Quill & Quire.
Please contact Julia Wallace for more information
Four issues of Ottawa Magazine each year, including Ottawa Interiors in January, with special features on real estate in May, and a combined focus on the city’s Best Restaurants and Interiors in October.
Ottawa Magazine exists to inspire the ambition that will shape the future of our city.
Who We Reach
The top end of the Ottawa Market — people of influence with discerning tastes, affluent lifestyles, and high disposable incomes.
• Audience composition: 55% male, 45% female
• Average age = 49
• Average HH income = $111,520 (12% higher than the average Ottawa adult)
• Over half of readers have a HH income of $100,000+; 23% more likely than
the average Ottawa adult.
• 77% own their home.
• Over 1 in 3 readers (36%) work in a management+ position.
* Source: Ottawa Market Readership Study 2020, SJC / Maru Blue / Qualtrics, 514 respondents, February 2020.
25,000 copies per issue
Where To Find Us
• Every home subscriber to Maclean’s
• Professional offices and salons
• Air Canada and Via Rail lounges
• 250 newsstands and bookstores throughout the region