This issue is available for .99cents until Nov 30, through Google Play Newsstands #BlackFriday
It’s also available at regular price by mail and on newsstands across Ottawa (including Shoppers Drug Mart, Chapters, Loblaws).
WHERE TO EAT NOW, by Anne DesBrisay
Some restaurants have one dish that you absolutely love. For the Nov/Dec issue, OTTAWA magazine’s restaurant critic Anne DesBrisay tracks down eleven must-try dishes from high-end restaurants, bistros, food trucks and more. Readers love the annual Dish List: some of the best plates that Ottawa has to offer.
HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE
OTTAWA magazine gets tips from three professional shoppers on how the pros handle the holiday haul and what they would choose for their clients’ gift lists.
- Building a mountain at Mont Ste. Marie
- An Ottawa entrepreneur invests millions in the Far North
- In His Own Words | Max Keeping 1942-2015
- Chris Lackner auditions to sing in an Ottawa community choir
- Night Watch: The People Who Go Bump In The Night
- A ski chalet in Mont Tremblant imbued with European Flair
- Quest: Bread, brioches, butter, and accompaniments
- City Bites: Gold Medal Plates, chefs move, restaurants open (and close) and more food industry gossip
- Tasting Notes: wines for giving, receiving, and sparkling your holiday season
- DesBrisay Dines: Carben Food + Drink