The “Ottawa Magazine x Marc Cain Rideau Centre Grand Opening Contest” is provided by Ottawa Magazine. All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to Ottawa Magazine at 111 Queen Street E., Suite #320, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5C 1S2. Rules and regulations are available online at ottawamagazine.com.
- Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. This contest will live on ottawamagazine.com and all entries must be received online. Eligible persons may enter by subscribing to Ottawa Magazine’s newsletter and submitting a completed contest form on ottawamagazine.com. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person, any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. To participate, please subscribe to Ottawa Magazine’s newsletter and submit a completed contest form before the contest deadline on Monday, November 27th, 2017 at 23:59 ET.
- This contest starts on Thursday, November 16th, 2017 00:01 ET and ends on Monday, November 27th, 2017 at 23:59 ET.
- All entries become the property of Ottawa Magazine and none shall be returned.
- One (1) winner will receive a prize pack including:
- Two (2) invitations to attend Marc Cain’s private Grand Opening event at The Rideau Centre on Friday, December 1st, 2017 from 17:00 ET to 21:00 ET at the Marc Cain Rideau Centre store (50 Rideau Street, Suite #300) in Ottawa, Canada. The Prize Sponsor represents and warrants invitations are valued at $0.00 CAD each.
The Prize Sponsor represents and warrants to St. Joseph Media that $0.00 CAD is the fair market value of the entire Prize pack.
- To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 23:59 ET on the contest closing date of Monday, November 27th, 2017. Ottawa Magazine is not responsible for any entries that are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
- The winner will be selected randomly on Tuesday, November 28th, 2017. The selected entrant will be notified by e-mail within 24 hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Ottawa Magazine reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever.
- This contest is open to residents of Canada including residents of Quebec, and excluding employees of St. Joseph Media and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families. Contest entrants and Prize winners must be over Ontario, Canada’s legal drinking age of 19 years.
- The entrant selected for a prize will be required to correctly answer a time limited skill testing question before being declared a prize winner. The prize winner must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favour of Ottawa Magazine and the other sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize. Ottawa Magazine and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the Prize or his/her guest.
- Ottawa Magazine and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the prize winners’ travel expenses and lodgings, where applicable. If the winner and his/her guest reside outside of Ottawa, Ontario and cannot travel to Marc Cain’s private Grand Opening at The Rideau Centre in Ottawa, Canada, on Friday, December 1st, 2017, from 17:00 ET until 21:00 ET, their prize will be forfeited and another winner will be randomly selected. Should the winner and his/her guest reside outside of Ottawa, Canada, to guarantee that the winner and their guest have pre-arranged the adequate travel preparations to attend Marc Cain’s private Grand Opening at The Rideau Centre in Ottawa, Canada on Friday, December 1st, 2017, proof of travel must be submitted to Ottawa Magazine before Wednesday, November 29th, 2017 at 17:00 ET. Failure to provide proof of travel will result in the winner’s forfeit of the prize, and another winner will be randomly selected.
- Participation in the contest constitutes permission to Ottawa Magazine and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
- By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Ottawa Magazine and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. Ottawa Magazine reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.