Getting ready for fun in the sun means taking care of feet and hands, as well as the two most defining aspects of beauty: your face and hair.
Our team at Beauty + Sussex provides you with the kind of expert, careful attention you need to look your best this summer. Steps from the Chateau Laurier, we serve busy professionals working on Parliament Hill, in the Byward Market, and in the downtown core. Beauty + Sussex appeals to both men and women. Rest assured, our staff are as discreet as the situation demands; your beauty secrets are safe with us.
Hair tips from senior stylist, Paul:
• Just as your body craves hydration, your hair wants deep conditioning in the summer. Salon treatments ensure that dryness doesn’t seep into the hair shaft.
• Do you want to maintain a longer mane this summer? If so, consider setting aside your blow dryer in favour of hair accessories that accent your cut, or wear loose braids and pony-tails that add natural, feminine appeal.
Skin tips from estheticians, Justyna and Harriet
• Facials are a relaxing, beauty-making experience at any time of year. In summer, high heat and perspiration make some people more prone to breakouts. That’s why your summer beauty regime needs to include a regular facial. All skin types benefit!
• Putting your best face forward includes taming those scraggly eyebrow hairs, and making sure chin and cheeks are smooth and soft. Our waxing services help you show off all parts of your body’s largest organ—your skin!
• The soles of your feet deserve the special attention only a pedicure can bring. Vibrant and fun shades of nail polish help you step into sexy summer sandals with confidence.
Visit www.beautyandsussex.com to book online, or call our friendly staff to set up your appointments: (613) 680-6288
Open 6 days a week including some evenings.
Find us at 700 Sussex Drive, 2nd floor of the condos (entrance at the courtyard at Rideau St and Sussex Dr)