The Huff Estates Contest is provided by Ottawa Magazine. All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to Ottawa Magazine at 43 Eccles St, Ottawa, ON K1R 6S3.
1. Only one entry per household. No purchase necessary. This giveaway will live on OttawaMagazine.com and all entries must be received using the entry form online. Eligible persons may enter by completing the official entry form published on Ottawa Magazine’s Huff Estates Contest post.
2. This giveaway starts on June 2, 2016 and ends on June 21, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. (EST).
3. All entries become the property of Ottawa Magazine and none shall be returned.
4. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before June 21, 2016 11:59 p.m. (EST). Ottawa Magazine is not responsible for any entries which are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
5. Prize value is approximately $289 CAD. The prize is for one (1) night’s accommodation in June 2016, or between mid October 2016, to November 2016. The prize may be redeemed for accommodation in July or August, 2016, if a second paid consecutive night’s stay is also booked.
6. One winner will be selected. The selected entrants will be notified by email within 2 days of the contest end period. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted by June 24, 2016 4:00 p.m. (EST), an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Ottawa Magazine reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever.
7. This Contest is open to all residents of Canada (18 years of age or older), excluding residents of Quebec, and excluding employees of St. Joseph Media and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
8. The prize winner must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favour of Ottawa Magazine and the other sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize. Ottawa Magazine, The Inn at Huff Estates and all sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the Prize or his/her guest.
9. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to Ottawa Magazine and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
10. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Ottawa Magazine and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. Ottawa Magazine reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.